9425 West Sam Houston Parkway North, Houston, TX. 77064 Bible Study: 9:30 Saturday; Worship: 10:50 Saturday
· Today we welcome our guest speaker, Pastor Marlon Wallace, from the Brownsville and San Benito SDA Churches. We pray that all will be blessed by Pastor Wallace’s message for us today. Also, we will have Potluck in the FLC after our worship service. All are welcome to join us for lunch and fellowship with our brothers and sisters in Christ.
· H.A.Y. And Family Presents: “Under Full Coverage” at 4:00 pm. Join us for a special blessing.
· Tonight: Church Business Meeting, starting at 6:00 pm. All church members should attend.
· Church Social, starting at 6:13 pm. Business Meeting participants can join the social after the meeting adjourns.
· February 8: Pizza/Ice Cream/Kid’s Time @ Pastor Caitano’s house (ages 12 yrs and younger). Bring your favorite pizza toppings.
· February 8: Couples Date Night – From 5:27 pm—11:59 pm – Drop kids off at Pastor Caitano’s house (ages up to 12 yrs old).
· February 9: Sunday Motorcycle Breakfast Ride @ 9:00 am. Meet at Dollar General/Starbucks parking lot: 9209 West Road, Houston, TX 77064.
· Attention!!! Our Potluck schedule will be changing soon. Starting this month, we will have Potluck on the 1st and 3rd Sabbaths only. Please bring your favorite vegetarian dishes to share with your brothers and sisters in Christ on those Sabbaths. On the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sabbaths, any groups or families that wish to gather together for their own lunch can still use the FLC, but will be responsible for providing their own food, setting up and cleaning up. Deacons and deaconesses will not be responsible for setup and clean up on Sabbaths other than the 1st and 3rd Sabbaths of each month.
· Outgoing Transfer Requests, Second Reading: Angel and Valerie Rodriguez to Sandpoint SDA Church, Sandpoint Idaho.
· February 23, 10:00 am: Church Board Meeting
· February 22-23: Church Safety Training provided by the American Institute of Management Strategies, will be held at Little York SDA Church. Registration Deadline is February 17, 2020; Cost is $85.00 per person. Contact Blanca Castaneda (832) 670-7911. Come hear experts speak on topics such as: Securing the House of Worship: The Role of Church Leaders and Laymen as Holy Guardians; Shattered Stained Glass – The Aftermath of Church Violence; Church Safety: Confronting Evil Acts on Holy Grounds; and Un-Holy Are Thou: Addressing the Evils that Impact Our Sanctuaries.
· February 29: Pathfinder Banquet. Make plans now to attend!
· March 27-29: Forever One Marriage Retreat, in San Antonio, TX. Go to www.foreveronefamily.org to register.
· April 4: Master Guide Bible Achievement in the FLC, from 3:00—6:30 pm.
· June 19-20: International Day/Community Guest Day. More details to come.
· October 16-18: Family, Cowboy & Biker Camp @ Lone Star Camp, Athens, TX. For Reservations, call 903.675.4876.